Tuesday, June 10, 2008

random post.

Yawns.



As usual, Felicia cant get into a good sleep. Nevertheless, she will not be crushed. erm. Hopefully. =)


I miss my jie.
Jie must remember to come back as ONE piece. =D

Bon Voyage to you! I want presents. =D


Jhohan went back to Indo too. Haha. Faster come back to Spore! =D Let's meet up real soon. =))


I am bored. I seriously dont have any mood for anything.
AHH... Someone just give me a jab for me to find my mood to do whatever that I need to do. Sianz....

I am bored.
I am sleepy.
I am tired.
I want to sleep..
*yawns yawns yawns*

Xenia I want to go to your blog! (((+


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DIXON! =]



okay my post for the day is super random without a proper structure. =p

I am bored. So nothing I typed makes any sense at all. Haha.

I love sleepovers. I want to go sleepover at Kelly Jie's house next. =DD Cant wait to meet up with my primary school clique. But are you sure we are still a clique? I hoped so....

Saturday 07 June 2008
I went to sleepover at Valerie's house. =)
She is leaving for China Hunan and Hubei for school learning journey. So sleepover at her house so that I can send her off at the airport! =)) Her super early morning flight.

Sunday 08 June 2008
Went to the airport SUPER SUPER early in the morning. Haha. After sending Valerie off, I went to the viewing area, trying to catch a glimpse of aeroplanes flying off. Sad to say, I saw none. As I stare at the run way, no planes flew. So I decided to slack and sms. But whenever I look up, the plane has flew off. =((

What does this shows? I am just not fated to see the planes fly off or land down. Anyway, from the viewing mall, I cant see any planes landing down cause the planes touched down on the runway at the other end and I only manage to see them travel to the destinated areas for passengers to get off the plane.

FELICIA WANTS TO TAKE AN AEROPLANE!!!!

Waited for Doreen mummy and JinXing Ah gong to reach airport to have breakfast at the airport. Finally after 16 years of my life, I stepped foot in Terminal 1. haha. I seems so ignorant. -.- Sigh. no choice who ask no one wants to bring me overseas. =(

After exploring the airport, we travel all the way back to bukit batok sat at mac before heading home.

Monday and Tuesday are boring rotting session. Nothing to blog about. Haha.


GREAT SINGAPORE SALE is here!!!!!!!

I want to buy clothes. Lots and lots of them.
I want Jacket, tops, bottoms, bags accessories etc etc.
I WANT a new haircut.
I want to pierce my ear! =D
I want money!

Anyone has any job opportunities for me? I need a part time job to sponsor my needs. haha. =)

Tomorrow is going to Doreen's house to eat steamboat. I want the TV at the fuction room. Where has the TV went to? Boring. I cant live my life without a television. erm. Actually can. But ya I want a TV while enjoying our steamboat! =((

TV TV back to the function room please. =0

okay I am getting back to boredom. Stupid b key on my laptop doesnt seems to listen to me. Haha.

Friday 6 June 2008
went to causeway to watch KUNGFU PANDA with Valerie.

KUNGFU PANDA is HOT! haha.
Showtime is 1440 1540 1700 1715 etc.

When we went there, it's totally sold out for the 1440 and 1540 slot. Goes to prove how HOT KUNGFU PANDA was. =)

The movie is Superb! =DD
Go watch. Haha. Super funny animation at certain scences. =DD
I got choked on my chocolates as I ate it while watching the movie cause it's just super funny. Keep laughing at the panda! I love SHIFU!! =]

Nothing much to type I think. hmm...

Oh ya. I have a hole in my thumb.

YES, you did not see wrongly.
I HAVE a HOLE in my thumb.

okay. it might have sounded wrong. =p

There's something that got struck in my thumb that pains whenever I touched it. =(
I tried to get it out and I think it SHOULD be out. Hopefully. I think so that I had gotten rid of the thing that got struck in my thumb.

Whatever it is, I have a hole in my thumb. =b

Okay I shall try my utmost best to TRY to fall asleep. But I jolly well kn0ws that I wont be sleeping but just flipping in my bed. Perhaps I shall get myself a bottle of sleeping pills to aid my sleep.
Say goodnight to PANDA Felicia. ((=

No comments: